Hey guys, in this article we will show you how to create Hotmail email account & login : Hotmail sign up (or) Hotmail login – www.Hotmail.com : In today’s busy world ‘Emailing system’ seems to be one of the best options. As of now there are many webmail options available, sometimes it looks quite hard to decide which one satisfies your needs and endow with a reliable and secure experience. Have you ever tried using Hotmail email account which was introduced during an email service that was web based at a time when it was a novel concept. Hotmail which was launched in the late nineties offers a free web based email experience, during the initial years there were around 8.5 million Hotmail users but today subscribers increased to millions more.
During the years Hotmail underwent several changes and was taken over by Microsoft. Now it is been part of an integrated email service under MSN platform. In the past few years they came up with many innovative idea and lot changes took place, one among them was live domain. It was launched by Microsoft to incorporate different email services that it owned under one platform. Few years back they made a major change by launching Outlook as a web based email service. It is initially a Windows based email application for Windows users. Today Microsoft has incorporated Hotmail and Outlook on the same modern web mail interface, there have come by several changes to Hotmail account login or sign up process.
www.hotmail.com | Hotmail Account Sign up & Login Guide
Create Hotmail Account or Hotmail Sign up
Hotmail.com sign up Process is quite easy. The best advantage using this mailing service is that you need not have to create separate accounts to access various Microsoft services. All you need to do is just create one Microsoft account. With that you can use the same id for all the services they provide such as Hotmail account login, sign up via Outlook, Skype, Xbox, OneDrive, Windows 10 and more.
This is quite similar like Google ID, once you create a Google ID it can be used to access all other Google services such as Gmail, Hangouts, Google Drive, Google+ and more. Though Hotmail and Outlook comes under one service but that does not mean that you cannot use your existing Hotmail (www.hotmail.com) id. You can use it to access all other Microsoft services as well. Let’s have a look how one can create Hotmail Login account and use all the services.
Hotmail Sign up
- On the web page open: www.hotmail.com “which will automatically redirect you to https://login.live.com/ or direct you to Outlook login page https://outlook.live.com/owa or you can also access you Hotmail directly at https://login.live.com”.
- The main page has a login panel [where you can directly sign in if you already have an account] as well as a sign up link for those looking to create a new account. Click on Create Account
- In the ‘User name’ section you need to provide an email which will work as your username for the Microsoft account.
- Enter your email address in the link ‘new email ‘text box. Now a dropdown will appear along with the ‘User name’ field where you can choose @outlook.com or @hotmail.com. Choose @hotmail.com and then enter the desired username.
- Enter a password, which should be least eight, click next
- The first and last name details need to be provided, click next
- Choose your country and date of birth, click next
- Enter the cache code asked in the text box, click next
- You need to enter your ‘valid phone number. A verification code will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the verification code sent in the box, click next
- You can pick a custom theme or skip to keep it default
- In Addition, You can also add a signature or skip to keep it default
- The account creation process / hotmail sign up process is now completed. The you are directed to the Microsoft account page. You can now send mail or make necessary changes to your mail. Now you can sign in hotmail.
Hotmail Login / Hotmail Sign in
Once you have created Microsoft account you can directly used the mail id and password to open your account. Follow the below process for Hotmail Login
- On the web page open: www.hotmail.com “which will automatically redirect you to https://login.live.com/ or direct you to Outlook login page https://outlook.live.com/owa or you can also access your emails directly at https://login.live.com”.
- The main page has a login panel: Enter your Email id or phone number or skype id you created. Then click next
- Enter your password and click next
- It will be directed to your email and you can use all the Microsoft products and service from that email.
Hotmail.com login via Mobile Device:
In order to hotmail login on your mobile device, you need to install the Outlook App on your device. You can find it at your respective stores i.e; on Google Play Store if you’re using an Android device and on iTunes & App Store if you’re using an iPhone.
After finding this app, open the Outlook and install it. As the installation will take few minutes, wait for it to get completed and then launch the app from the tray menu.
Here on the homepage, you can enter your existing www.Hotmail.com address. An alternative way to do it is going to Settings > Outlook and then add account.
Enter the Hotmail email address and tap on the ‘Continue’ button. On the following screen, enter the password that you have set and click on the ‘Next’ option. By doing this, you have now logged into the www.Hotmail.com account on your phone.
Conclusion for Hotmail Login
Hence, For the new Hotmail users or Outlook users there are lot more new features to explore. With every account there is one Microsoft ID generated. With this ID you can access all the features and services powered by Microsoft. The same login id can be used even for accessing Xbox live features & One Drive It offers an out-and-out storage facility to store and share files online. There are many new other services provided by Microsoft.
If you have any doubts regarding hotmail sign up process & Hotmail Login, Kindly contact us through Comment section.